LASERCAP 148 with the latest beep function and 30mins timer and cut off function.
The Laser Treatment Cap has 148 low level laser lights which provide LLLT by flashing light to the entire scalp at an optimal power level. The cap's flexible dome shape ensures comfort for the wearer and can be discreetly worn underneath normal hats or caps.
How The Laser Treatment Cap Works:
Lasercaps is our innovative Hands-Free Laser Hair Growth System and your Top Choice for Discreet At-Home Hair Growth. Our proven technology pairs seamlessly with ultimate convenience for a package unlike any other!
- The technology featured in our Laser Cap is called LLLT (Low Level Laser Therapy). Suitable for both men and women, it is 100% safe, totally painless, and it actually works!
- Enjoy Plug-and-Play Convenience from a package that is easy-to- use, portable, and totally discreet. Relax into a quiet treatment session at home after a warm shower, in the car on a lunch break, or even behind your desk at the office!
- Our tech is cleared by the FDA and approved for OTC (over-the- counter) use. This means that you are free to purchase the Lasercaps directly, without a prescription, making access to effective hair growth technology more convenient and affordable than ever before!
- Proven out by decades of research and literally thousands of clinical studies, LLLT is right for you if you’ve experienced thinning hair, a receding hairline, or hair loss, and can even help you get ahead of hair loss if you have a genetic disposition toward it.
- Stimulate the scalp, energize tired hair follicles, and address hair loss proactively by supporting the growth of thicker, fuller, healthier hair at a cellular level. Improve the quality of your hair = improve the quality of your life!
Package contents include: (1) Lasercaps helmet, (1) portable rechargeable battery pack, (1) power charger, a detailed User Manual (English,French,German and Italian), and (1) ball cap for ultimate discretion.
Backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee!
- FDA-Cleared and clinically proven to be safe and effective with NO side effects
- 148 premium laser diodes, situated for full scalp coverage
- Lasers calibrated to 650nm for optimal scalp penetration
- Advanced cooling technology to protect lasers
- Rated for up to 20,000 treatment sessions
- Multi-tasker friendly, hands-free design
- 30-minute Automatic Shutoff
- 10 minute beep function
- Improved battery life
- Greatest value on the market!
- Portable, lightweight, and discreet
- Completely painless and actually effective
- Easy treatments: just 30 minutes 4 times per week
- Direct-to- you access for OTC use (no prescription required!)
Please note that each Lasercap comes with either a UK or European plug.
LASERCAPS 148 low level laser light diodes.
- All returns must be sent back to us within 7 days from date of purchase. If you are unhappy with your Laser cap we will be happy to refund your purchase, providing the item has been returned in the same, new condition it was sent to you.If for any reason we find that the item has been damaged or used (under Health and safetyguarantee) we would be unable to refund you under our terms and conditions policy.
How Long Does the Warranty Last?
All Lasercaps 272,148 laser helmets purchased through Lasercaps .co.uk. and authorized resellers come with a 1-year limited warranty. The warranty will be declared null and void for all laser helmets purchased from non-authorized resellers (for example, eBay). Lasercaps.co.uk warrants its laser helmets against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of the original retail purchase. The 1-year warranty does not cover accidental damage or misuse.
How Do I Qualify for the 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty?
If you purchased the Lasercaps 272,148 directly from Lasercaps.co.uk, you have been automatically registered for our 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. If you purchased the Lasercaps 272,148 from an Authorized Reseller, please click here to register your product upon receipt to qualify for the 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Please note: The warranty will be declared null and void for all laser helmets purchased from non-authorized resellers (for example, eBay).
Where Can I Register My Lasercap 272,148?
Please register your Lasercap by visiting Registration Form.
What Is Different Between Your Warranty and Your Extended Warranty?
Every Lasercap 272,148 comes with a 1-year manufacturer limited warranty. Lasercare for Lasercaps extends your coverage from one year to three year from the original purchase date of your Lasercap and adds technical fault and accidental damage coverage. Purchase your Lasercare by visiting: www.lasercaps.co.uk/shop.
Please note: Lasercare is only available for orders shipped to U.K. addresses.